Sunday, January 3, 2010

Food Diary - 3 Jan

Need to write this earlier because I forgot about what I ate fairly quickly.

Breakfast: 2 pieces of white hi-fibre toast with butter and strawberry jam
Lunch: Noodles with fish & tofu balls in fish broth. The Little Guy loved slurping the noodles!
Afternoon snack: Cherries, then later a choc chip muesli bar, was really hungry because we didn't have dinner until after 8pm
Dinner: Plan was to make chicken wrapped in bacon but the chicken has gone off, so Mr Curious made an omelette with grape tomatoes, capsicum, onion, bacon and cheese. Not quite as good as the one from Ripples but still very nice. Dessert was another slice of the Bacio.
Evening snack: None, wanted to have some rockmelon again but Mr Curious talked me out of it. Didn't suffer any ill effects.
Beverages: Mostly water but had one ginger ale.

Another good day - I'm happy to keep my diet at this level for a while and see if it makes any difference. I don't believe in fad/non-sustainable diets, and I don't believe in starving myself. Although when cutting down food intake I think there is a short period of hunger before the body adjusts to having less food for fuel, and I'm OK with that.

And a short note on my weight. I couldn't resist the temptation of stepping on the scales again and in the last 2 days my weight was around the 73.5kg mark. Not quite sure why that was the case, probably just less water in my sister, but that may need to be my new baseline rather than 75kg.

6 comments:

  1. Did you think about picking the best Bitcoin exchange company - YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YoBit enables you to claim FREE COINS from over 100 different crypto-currencies, you complete a captcha once and claim as much as coins you want from the available offers.

    After you make about 20-30 claims, you complete the captcha and keep claiming.

    You can press claim as many times as 30 times per one captcha.

    The coins will safe in your account, and you can convert them to Bitcoins or Dollars.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails