Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Food Diary - 4 Jan

Breakfast: 2 pieces of multigrain toast with butter and strawberry jam, and a skim cap (I was at work yesterday, definitely needed a coffee to be awake!)
Lunch: Was trying to be good and brought in tuna salad from home - tuna in olive oil, mixed lettuce, grape tomatoes, red onion and capsicum. Also had a piece of toast and a Coke Zero. The salad was yummy but I was hungry by 2:30pm and bought a small smoked salmon wrap.
Afternoon snack: A skinny hot chocolate and another skim cap, was dozing off at the desk
Dinner: My MIL came over to look after The Little Guy and she made some macaroni cheese. Naughty food but I didn't have to cook which is a plus. Had a side salad of mixed lettuce and sun dried tomatoes
Evening snack: A ginger ale

An OK day. The hunger pangs were very distracting in the afternoon. I don't think I over ate though.

2 soft drinks a day is not a good thing, I will bring Berocca to work next week so I can have a healthy fizzy drink when needed.

Astute readers would have noticed that I didn't start a exercise diary, that's because I didn't do any (besides walking a fair bit). Still haven't worked out how to fit it today my schedule yet. I'll get there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails