Friday, January 22, 2010

A girl can't say no to 50% off

A casual browsing of the Vogue Forum yesterday afternoon and these words got my attention:

50% off ALL ALANNAH HILL STOCK!!

After thinking about it for a few minutes, I called Mr Curious to make sure that he was OK with looking after The Little Guy (my brother-in-law was at our place so I could leave before Mr Curious gets home), and off I went to Chatswood Chase.

Without further ado, check out my haul:

Save Me! Cardi in sherbet

Save Me! Cardi

I think this is a very versatile cardigan, it can be dressed up with a black pencil skirt for work or with skinny leg jeans for a casual dinner.

Her Flirty Frill Frock in blue

Her Flirty Frill Frock

The print of this dress is not something I would usually pick but it works really well here. The cut is very flattering too. I tried on the dress in a dark pink as well but it didn't look as good on me.

Here's a closer look of the print.

Her Flirty Frill Frock

I wore it to work today with a grey Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag and peeptoe heels and I was very happy with the look.

The Naked Truth Cardi in Cherry

The Naked Truth Cardi

I wasn't sure about this cardi before I tried it on. I thought my "spare tyre" will be prominent but it turned out to be a great fit.

The floral embellishment is probably as fancy as I can handle.

The Naked Truth Cardi

Style Me Pretty Tights

Style Me Pretty Tights

Something pretty for winter with a cute skirt. For $10 it can't go wrong!

Luckily AH doesn't have 50% off sale often, otherwise I'll be broke!


2 comments:

  1. Great purchases! Love the floral details on the cardi.

    I went to the Strand on Thursday and it was so packed- grabbed a few bargains though so it was worth waiting in line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cardi's are gorgeous!! Love the red and the detail on them. very jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails