Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ironing anyone?

If I have to rank housework chores by how annoying they are, ironing will be close to the top of the list.  It's tedious, hot during summer, and I am no good at it.

I folded about 5 baskets of clothes this morning and here's the mountain of clothes which requires ironing.

Photobucket


Most are Mr Curious' work shirts (thankfully he irons them himself) but I have a few items in there as well.  So, anyone wants to do me a favour?  I'll shout dinner!

2 comments:

  1. We iron as we go - only takes a few mins each day. I could never face ironing a whole pile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rather iron a bunch at a time because I get better after a bit of warming up. I try not to wait for the pile to get too big but with The Little Guy around during the day I just can't iron, and I want to relax at night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails