Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pretty things from A/W 2010-11 collections

I realised when I got home that non-subscriber to ft.com may need to register to read the reviews in the last post.  Apologies.

I browsed through the Vogue.com.au coverage and found some pretty things.

From Narciso Rodriguez

All photos: Vogue.com.au 

So simple and elegant.

From Marc by Marc Jacobs

 

Pretty but the look is too young for me.


This top will work with my budget buy skirt!


I like the contrast in fabrics.

From Ralph Lauren


So we're up to "referencing" early 90s look already!  It's a cute look though.

From Christian Siriano

 

I. WANT.

  

I find the design interesting but don't think I can carry it off.


Just pretty.


Not a fan of the frilly shoes but the dress is so romantic.

I watched the season of Project Runway where Siriano won.  He is a star!  And so sweet too.  I didn't watch any other seasons - is he the most successful out of the lot?

So what is your favourite look in A/W 2010-11? And do we have to wait a year before these looks make their way to Australia?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails