Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy birthday to me!

I received these beautiful flowers from Mr Curious yesterday, an early gift for my birthday.

Photobucket

My years of training (read nagging) finally paid off!

Yes, today is my birthday.  I'm going to have a picnic lunch with Mr Curious and The Little Guy, followed by a night out with Mr Curious at one of Sydney's hidden gems ...

Here's a photo I took yesterday.  It must be an art installation - there were speakers streaming sounds of birds chirping.  I think it's pretty neat.

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday CG!! I hope you have a fantastic day and can't wait to hear about where you go for dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a most wonderful birthday CG!! Don't forget that you will never be as old as me....
    Love TC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Hope you have a great night out.
    I love that installation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Ms Curious! Hope you enjoyed your dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers! Enjoy your night out :)

    Where were those bird cages?

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, CG! I love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, I had a great night out. Don't know if I'd have time to blog about it tonight because I need to do some work :-(

    Elise - the bird cages are at Angel Place.

    Thanks Anh, your comment makes my day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails