Monday, April 26, 2010

Where did the time go?


Dear readers

Sorry for the lack of posts.

I've been sick in the last week with a bad sore throat, lost my voice completely on Friday, and The Little Guy is more demanding.  One day last week we were at home in the morning, and he went and picked up his shoes from the hallway and handed them to me - meaning "I'm bored here, take me somewhere".  It was very cute, but at the same time I realised that I could no longer have a lazy day home with him.

TLG was also changing his night time sleeping pattern.  Before he was sleeping from 8pm - 7am give or take 1/2 hour which was very parent-friendly.  In the last week he started waking up in the middle of the night again, or between 5am - 6am.  Last night he was up from around 10:30pm, Mr Curious and I took turn trying to put him to sleep to no avail.  At the end TLG slept with me in the master bedroom and Mr Curious slept on the sofa (he was having coughing fits so didn't want to wake TLG up).  I really hope he returned to his previous sleeping pattern soon.

Well, the above are all legitimate reasons for my absence from this blog.  However, the reality is that I have been a ...

[This post was disrupted by Mr Curious asking for help because TLG was refusing to sleep.  This is not meant to be a teaser post but after over an hour of having TLG on my lap, trying unsuccessfully to get him to sleep in our bed, reading story affer story to him, staying in his room whilst he read himself, gently removing his books from his cot leaving him with his teddy bear (he can say "bear"! Very cute), and finally leaving him whilst he was still completely awake, I needed some brainless TV time.  So ... "to be continued ..."]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails