Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

When I woke up at 10am yesterday (sleep in courtesy of Mr Curious), TLG gave me a beautiful card and a box of chocolates for Mother's Day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

TLG took no time to tear Pooh Bear's tummy apart :-)

We were planning for a picnic with my MIL, but since TLG was still not 100% we postponed the celebration with her.

Instead we went to yum cha at Sea Treasure at Crows Nest.  I have never seen so many tables in such a confined space.  I think they have increased their capacity by around 30%!  I suspected they also had a special Mother's Day price list because the bill came to $65 even though we didn't have that many dishes!

TLG returned to daycare today after a week of absence.  Usually I put him in the stroller and walked to daycare from home, however today TLG refused to get into the stroller so I carried him for 15 minutes whilst pushin the stroller.  I think that was my arm exercise for the week!

Upon arrival at daycare there was a pleasant surprise waiting for me.  One of the carers gave me a cellophane-wrapped parcel, and told me that it was TLG's Mother's Day gift for me.  From the size of the parcel I thought it was a cookie, but I was wrong:

Photobucket

It was a mould of TLG's hand print and I love it!

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day too.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh God bless Sea Treasure - love that place!

    Lovely to hear you had a great Mother's Day and hope TLG is doing better.

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such tiny handprint. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails