Sunday, May 30, 2010

Question time: Should I get this Witchery cardi?

I saw this yesterday:

I didn't buy it, but I'm thinking about it.

Pros:
100% wool
Miltrary is key trend of this season
Fit well and looks good

Cons:
Strange to have a cardigan that I can't button up
Not sure how often I'll wear it.  I think it'll only work with skinny jeans and knee high boots
Is it a classic piece?

The 30% off discount for Witchery Cardholders expires tomorrow.  With the discount the cardigan costs $105.

So, dear readers, what's your verdict?

2 comments:

  1. Yes. Particularly if you aren't buying anything else military this season. I also think it would work over black pants and a shell top, or a little black shift dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kitty. I didn't get a chance to go to the shops yesterday so I didn't get it. However, according to this article I shouldn't have to wait too long for the next sale :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails