Tuesday, June 29, 2010

From lemming to owning

Some of you may remember me lemming the Thurley A/W 2010 collection back in February.

My favourite dress out of the collection is the Bohemian Frill Sleeve Dress. The RRP is $699 which I cannot justify spending. To my pleasant surprise the dress is on sale at Frockshop for a much more wallet-friendly price of $209.


I was hoping to try on the dress before buying. I emailed Thurley for their stockists but none of them are easy to get to (they are not available at DJs any more). So I took the plunge and ordered it.

To hedge my bet in case the dress is not a good fit, I also bought The Careless Love Tulle dress from the same collection (from $549 to $165).


I can't wait for the dresses to arrive - I hope they fit well!

4 comments:

  1. very exciting! i love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! LOVE that first one! Stunning, stunning, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh super cute!!! agreed, i loovvvvvve the first dress. you should post a pic when you wear it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great price for the two dresses as well! You did very well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails