Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm in luuurve

So I got home, said hi to TLG briefly, and hopped straight into the bedroom to open my parcel of Thurley dresses.  I was so excited I forgot to take a photo before taking the dresses out.  You can take my word that the dresses were packaged very nicely.

thurley,dress

The Careless Love Tulle dress was on top so I tried that on first.

thurley,dress

The iphone completely blocked the neckline so it's a big FAIL on my part.  The important thing is that it fits (yay!) and is very pretty.

My love is for the Bohemian Frill Sleeve Dress though.

thurley,dress

It is so delicate and I love the details.  Isn't it just beautiful?

thurley,dress

It is a tinsy bit tight around the hips but nothing that a bit of exercise can't fix.

The workmanship is just a cut above a high street outfit. It is an absolute bargain at $209 - thanks Frockshop!  *happy dance*

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And I especially love the neckline on the first dress!!!

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty dresses. I was pleasantly surprised recently to find that Frockshop now have an actual store in Brisbane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty. Anurag

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone.

    AS an aside, Mr Curious look the photo of me in the Frill dress. I asked him what he thinks and he ummm'ed and ahhhh'ed, and ended up saying it was "too frilly". Just to show that men have no clue sometimes :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great on you CG!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful!

    We're thrilled to see that you love them.

    Thank you for posting such lovely feedback about FrockShop.com.

    x FS

    www.frockshopstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails