Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lemming: Textured Leather Bags

It didn't take long for me to find a lemming or two on Purseblog.

I think it is love at first sight with this Prada East/West Nappa Gaufré Tote:


I don't know what it is about the textured leather that makes me go "wow" - I just know that I love it.  Love the tan colour too.  I think you can easily dress this bag up (with a tailored suit) or down (cute top and jeans).  With the shoulder strap (not pictured) it is also very practical.

This black satchel is also stunning but I have been steering away from black bags for a while.


Prada's sister line Miu Miu has been featuring textured leather for a while, and the A/W 2010 collection is no exception.

When I saw this, I liked the quilted effect without loving the bag.


But after seeing it "in real life" as modelled by the lovely Rachel McAdams, I am a convert.


In this photo the bag looks a lot "softer" and the light grey shows up a lot more.

With price tags of $US2,195, $US2,195 and $US1,995 respectively, these bags will firmly stay on my lemming list.  Unless I win the $20m Lotto draw this weekend ...

2 comments:

  1. I think I like the first Prada bag. It's lush...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last year I was lemming a similar Miu Miu bag and when I was in Rome I ended up getting a non-textured Miu Miu instead. However the tan Prada is very lovely...hmm wonder if that will make a nice nappy bag for me? LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails