Thursday, August 12, 2010

Celebrity fashion: Lea Michele

I'm not a Gleek but I do enjoy the show, and Lea Michele is definitely a star in the making (even though Rachel Berry is often annoying and I like the episodes that focus on the other characters).

I really like Lea's style - I'd describe it as "elegant with a twist". She's not the cookie cutter Hollywood starlet - she (or her styler) really knows her stuff!

This is the outfit that made me write this post (from a Fox Network event earlier this month).


Gold prints can be tacky but this Reem Acra dress works really well.  I also like the asymmetrical cut.  I wish I can wear nude lipstick like Lea!

One thing I really like about her is that she is very versatile.  She can do dramatic (at the Golden Globes).


The earrings she wore are to died for.  I WANT!


She can also do sexy (People's Choice award).


This is her latest award show outing - at the Teen Choice award earlier this week.


It's another interesting print that not everyone can carry off.

She is getting a bit on the skinny side compared to earlier photos.  She still looks healthy but I think she looks better when she was a little bit more curvy.


13 comments:

  1. I love checking out Lea's wardrobe too. I hadn't seen what she was wearing at the Teen Choice awards (hot shoes!) so thanks for sharing :)

    I've also noticed that she is definitely slimming down even more. Stay healthy girl!

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her Golden Globes dress - it's divine. Oscar de la Renta. It's something I would wear if I ever had to go to that kind of event and on her it looks Magnificent. I also love the earrings (Chopard). So simple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh Chopard! I do have good taste :D Thanks Kitty.

    BubBles - actually I wasn't a fan of her shoes but that's probably because I am a nanna when it comes to footwear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I am experiencing many of these issues as well.

    .

    Check out my web site - Osteopatiacreso.Com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was more than happy to uncover this website. I want to to thank you for ones
    time due to this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every little bit of it and i also have you saved
    to fav to look at new things on your web site.


    My page - buy solar panels philippines

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saved as a favorite, I love your blog!

    Look into my web site - www.lpedia.org

    ReplyDelete
  7. At this time it seems like Wordpress is the preferred blogging platform available
    right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    My homepage stretch mark lotion

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply desire to say your article is as astonishing.
    The clearness to your submit is just great and i can assume you are knowledgeable
    in this subject. Well with your permission let me to
    seize your feed to stay up to date with imminent post.
    Thanks one million and please continue the gratifying work.


    Here is my webpage - juicing recipes for juicers

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I needed to ask.
    Does operating a well-established blog such as yours require a
    massive amount work? I am brand new to operating a blog however I do write in
    my diary everyday. I'd like to start a blog so I can easily share my experience and feelings online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

    Feel free to surf to my homepage: holiday gift ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails