Monday, September 13, 2010

Feeling hot hot hot (pink)

I received my Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Little Ukita Satchel today.

I misplaced our camera so these shots are from the iphone, they don't do the bag justice.

My first impression of the bag was the intense leather smell - it packed a punch!

The bag is actually a little bit smaller than I expected which is great, I think it is the perfect size for me. The leather is slightly textured and very soft, and the bag is very light which is another plus in my books.


Here's a look inside.


The opening is a little bit narrower than the body of bag; it may take me a little while to get use to. Some people don't like the white font on black print on the lining but I think it's fun. There are two patch pockets and a zip pocket for storage.

One reason I chose this bag is the adjustable strap. Unfortunately the strap is too short for me to use the bag as a cross body bag (I'm 170cm tall).


I suspect the strap will live in the dust bag and I will hold the bag by the handle like this.


Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase.  And I want to give shopbop.com a big thumbs-up for their impressive delivery service. Delivery is 3 days or less worldwide, the parcel is trackable through UPS once it leaves shopbop, and it's FREE.  This is the benchmark which other online retailers should aspire to.


5 comments:

  1. V nice! looks great. Anurag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag, what a great colour! I was wondering which store/website did you purchase it from? x Sushi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Anurag and Sushi. I bought the bag from shopbop.com, I bought the last one in pink ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect size and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous bag and the pink is stunning. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails