Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Short Break: kit cosmetics Spring has Sprung kit

kit cosmetics' SPF 30+ face sunscreen is my everyday sunscreen.  It's a great forumulation that is not sticky or oily.

kit has a special pack available at the moment call "Spring has Sprung". For $44.95 you get:

Duo Cheek & Lip Crème "Turn it On"
Nail Polish "Full Throttle"
Lip Balm "Wild Strawberry"
SPF 30+ face sunscreen


The colours are perfect for summer. It's a great buy as the sunscreen costs $31.95 on its own. I'm going to check it out tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely covet the arum design earrings. I enjoy the art nouveau lines
    of it, and the classic simplicity. Just gorgeous :)

    my site ... ,Buy Cheap Earrings Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. i require vehicle driver HP Color Laserjet 2605.

    My blog ... xerox phaser 8560 color printer (shotclip.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,
    I am aiming to publish sales brochures in color and was questioning how it would be for 200.

    I am a bit perplexed with the structure
    above, a buddy of mine send it to me and I was questioning if you prefer deliver me more specifics on copy prices and
    all that you do.
    Sev.

    Feel free to visit my web page: Xerox phaser 8560 Driver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails