Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Suit up in Oz and another Leona?

The tailor that Mr Curious went to in HK is in Australia this week and next, click here to see the flyer.

I mentioned yesterday that I'm on a shopping ban, but I popped by Leona Edmiston's website and the Bethia Button dress from the Ruby collection is on sale for $75 (RRP is $149). I have already tried on the dress and I really like it but didn't buy it on the day (they had a 2 for $200 deal but I can't find a second dress to buy). What to do?



2 comments:

  1. Well if you were going to break the ban that is a very very pretty dress to do it for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is very cute, lovely colour! (I'm not helping, am I?)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails