Monday, October 25, 2010

Two weeks

Yes, it has been 2 weeks since my last blog entry. I have been thinking about the blog regularly, but somehow never got around to putting pen on paper ... ah that should be fingers on keyboard :-)

I think my loss of blogging mojo started when I decided to go on a shopping ban. Regular readers of this blog know that I've received a few parcels lately, and whilst none of the things I bought were overly expensive, I was getting used to buying for buying's sake. When I was going through shopbop trying to find something to buy (they had a 20% off all items a few weeks ago) I thought it was time to take a break. I should at least wear the new clothes in my wardrobe before buying any more!

Of course there are lots of clothes that I can't wear because I haven't lost any weight this year. I know the problem - too much snacks and dessert, and not enough exercise.  I need to refocus.

Here are some snippets from the past fortnight:

TLG is making an appearance (for a limited time - it's over!). He was being a little adventurer at our local park.

I caught up with my friend KK for lunch last week.  I had a delicious burger at a cafe close to her place (Catherine & Piper, 360 Catherine St, Lilyfield).


It was also our wedding anniversary last week.  Mr Curious and I were planning to go the noodles market in the city, but I didn't feel well on the day so we stayed at home and ordered some Thai takeaway.  Mr Curious bought me these lovely cupcakes from Cupcakes at Pitt.


I'll be back with a cooking post soon, promise!


3 comments:

  1. I love the little guy! He's growing up so fast. And those cupcakes look fantastic! Big points to Mr CG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He really looks like you - so adorable!!

    (lovely seeing you today. thanks for the mascara!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.

    CC it was great to see you too. Love the MBMJ bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails