Friday, November 5, 2010

Bag shopping TLG edition

When I take TLG to playgroups I see other mums carrying a separate lunch bag for their kids, and I thought it's a good idea (at the moment I just put the food in the nappy bag which is not insulated).

Bobble Art has a few lunch bags available (RRP $24.95):



I'm not a fan of the style of drawing though.

I saw some animal shaped lunch bags from Skip Hop Zoo (RRP $24.95) at Treehouse.


If they had the monkey one at the store I probably would have bought it, but they only had a penguin one which is not as cute IMO.

After some deliberation I headed back to Mooo, where I bought this backpack for TLG when he started daycare at the beginning of the year (RRP $49.95).


As you can see, the bags are personalised, which is a big part of the appeal (the monkeys are cute also, no?).

It look a long time to sift through all the designs, and these bags made the shortlist.

Cruising


Not only can you personalise the bag by name, but also by the year of birth.

Mini


Mr Curious is a big fan of this one, but the car looks a bit too small in comparison to the bag.

At the end we opted for the Scooter Monkey



It is cheery, colourful, and we can fit his full name on the bag, and really - who can say no to a monkey on a scooter?

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE scooter monkey!! So glad you chose that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were still interested, I saw the Skip Hop Zoo monkey bag at Babies Galore at Artarmon this morning.

    BuBba has a personalised lunch bag from stuckonyou which is similar to the Mooo ones.

    BuBbles
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kitty, I think part of me chose that one because it is the most "childish", he can have stylised cars motifs when he is older.

    Thanks for the heads up BuBbles. I placed an order with Mooo yesterday and I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails