Wednesday, December 22, 2010

3 days to go

I didn't have the best night of sleep last night.  TLG woke up three times with lots of kerfuffle (stints in his room and in our bed), and by the end of it I was wide awake.  I wish we just have an off-switch!  So I was zombie-like this morning.  I survived the day better than I thought I would, although I think I'll have an early-ish finish tonight.

Today I finally managed to head to the post office to pick up a parcel.  It was from the lovely TC who is my KK.  She bought me this Roxy hat (less the logo which is more classy IMO).  This will be really handy for a trip to the park or the beach.


I have quite a big noggin, thankfully the head (M/L) just fit ;-p

And TC must have stalked this blog because she knows my love of earrings and bought me 3 lovely pairs.


They are just my style - I'm going to get a lot of wear out of them.

Thanks a bunch for the lovely gifts TC!

At TLG's request I made stir-fry noodles for dinner tonight.  With onions, capsicums, carrots, mushrooms and Chinese broccoli, it was an easy way to get my 5 servings of veggies. I also added beef and prawns. TLG loved it and ate 2 bowls!


This is how our Christmas tree looks 3 days from Christmas.


Yep, with zero trim.  I gave up on threading the new baubles with fish wires after the fifth one (Mr Curious' idea, not mine!).  I decided to return the new baubles tomorrow, and put up the ones we already have.  Since the tree will be up for such a short period of time this year I want to save the new look for next year. 

At least I started gift wrapping today so there are some presents underneath the tree.  Since both sets of parents are coming to our place for Christmas lunch, the bottom of the tree will be packed with goodies on the day.

Hope your preparations are going well, the big day is not too far away ...

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas CG!

    TC xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails