Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas shortbread

I left it till last minute to try this Margaret Fulton shortbread recipe (thanks Madison!).

I am hopeless when it comes to baking.  I was doubting myself throughout the cooking process (Does it have the consistency of whipped cream?  What does "light and fluffy" mean?  Why is my dough crumbling so badly?) but they turned out OK at the end.


I realised when looking at the photo on the computer that one of the Christmas trees had a chipped corner. I thought about taking more photos but I didn't because it was probably representative of the quality of the batch.

Everyone enjoyed them which was the most important thing.


On that note, have a Merry Christmas everyone!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails