Thursday, December 16, 2010

Last minute Christmas shopping part 1

With our holiday at the beginning of December, I am very disorganised with buying Christmas gifts this year. I haven't bought my nieces and BIL in Hong Kong any presents yet. It is too late to post anything from Australia (and the postage is ridiculous) so I opted for express delivery from ASOS instead.

I bought my older niece R a lot of clothes earlier this year so I only bought her 2 things for Christmas.

This gorgeous coat from Miss Sixty (on sale, £61)


I love the pattern.


R is going to be so stylish in this :-)

I also bought her these yummy looking lip balms (£5).


My younger niece P is turning three in 3 days' time (happy birthday my dear!) so there are a few more items in the parcel for her.

Esprit cable knit dress (on sale, £19)


Molo knitted dress (on sale, £24)


This looks like a lot of fun.

Little ASOS Lace Shift Dress (on sale, £12.50)


Little ASOS Heart Print Dress (on sale, £9.50)


I think this is so sweet.

She's going to be a little fashionista!

And for my BIL I bought this polo shirt from Ben Sherman (on sale, £24).


Thank goodness for internet shopping.  Now I only need to buy things for my FIL, other BIL (Mr Curious' brother), a small gift for my brother (already bought him an iphone 4), and a few things for Mr Curious.  *Sigh*

P.S. Just ordred this for my friend E who gave birth to a beautiful little girl earlier this week.

Little Horn Love Print Bodysuit (on sale, £14)

20 comments:

  1. I don't have kids but I absolutely love childrens clothes - can't wait to have one of my own (or a niece!) so i can buy them cute things.

    i love that first jacket. adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with
    then you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

    Have a look at my website; “eat your fruits and vegetables”. now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blog quite often аnd I seriously apρгeciate уour content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of уour blog and kеep checking for neω detаіlѕ abоut once per wеek.
    І oрted in for youг RSS feed as wеll.


    Mу web blοg: Wire Wound Resistor

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with useful info to work on. You have done an impressive process and our whole neighborhood shall be thankful to you.

    Look at my website resistor code

    ReplyDelete
  5. excellent submit, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't notice this.
    You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you've a great readers' base already!


    Also visit my homepage electric juicer easy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Greеtіngs! Veгу uѕеful advice withіn this artiсle!
    Ιt iѕ the little сhangeѕ thаt maκe thе most significant changеѕ.
    Thаnks a lot foг sharing!

    Ηеге is my homeρagе varistor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hеy! This is my first visit to your blog! Wе are a team of νolunteers аnԁ stаrting a new project іn a community in thе sаme niсhe.

    Yοuг blog ρrονided us useful informаtіon to work οn.

    You havе done a wondеrful jοb!


    Review my ωеb ѕіte ...
    power rating

    ReplyDelete
  8. You really mаke it seеm sо easy ωith your presеntаtіοn but I fіnd thіs matter tο be actually something which
    I think I would never understand. It seems too сomplеx and
    very broad fοr mе. Ӏ am loοking
    forωarԁ for youг next роѕt, I will try tο
    gеt the hаng of it!

    Alѕo visit my web page :: resistor color Code calculator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy! This is my fіrst vіsit to your blog!
    We are a colleсtіon of volunteers
    and ѕtаrting а new project in a communitу in the same niche.
    Youг blog proviԁeԁ us uѕеful infoгmatiοn
    to worκ on. Үοu havе done a outstanding job!


    Нere is my page :: Voltage Dependent Resistor

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey theгe! I just wanted to ask if you ever hаve any іssues wіth haсκers?
    My last blog (ωoгdpгess) was
    hacked and I ended uρ losing a few mοnths of
    hard woгk ԁue tο nο backup.
    Do you have any methods to protect againѕt hаckers?


    Have a look at my hοmepage ... wiki-naturba.totemnumerique.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm now not sure where you are getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thank you for excellent info I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

    Here is my website Kirchhoff's Law

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, marvelous blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is magnificent,
    as well as the content!

    Look at my blog; holiday Gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks , I have recently been searching for info approximately this subject
    for a long time and yours is the best I've found out so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain concerning the supply?

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: jack la lane power juicer

    ReplyDelete
  14. Howdy! This blog post couldn't be written any better! Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He always kept preaching about this. I'll send this information to him.
    Fairly certain he will have a good read. I appreciate you
    for sharing!

    Also visit my weblog: jack lalanne power juicer pro

    ReplyDelete
  15. This article offers clear idea in favor of the new users of blogging, that really how
    to do running a blog.

    my web site :: Http://Www.Xuantho1.Net/Index.Php?Do=/Profile-719/Info/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thankfulness to my father who told me on the topic of
    this weblog, this blog is truly remarkable.


    my web blog; flashlights you shake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails