Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wanted: Short trench

The chilly weather in Sydney yesterday reminded me of a shopping regret from my trip to Hong Kong earlier this year.  I tried on a light grey short trench at Sogo.  I can't remember the brand, I think it was a Japanese brand.  I liked it but I didn't buy it on the day, and I never had the time to go back there again.

This triggered me to do some online searching for a short trench.

The benchmark is of course Burberry (Short cotton-twill trench coat, £650, Net-a-porter)



Unfortunately it is totally outside of my price range.

Shopstyle led me to this lovely Miu Miu short trench (on sale, €319, My Theresa)


I really like the feminine feel of the trench. I'd like to be able to pair it with a dress on a cool night. Very tempted - but the €79 postage is a bit of a deterrent.

For a budget option there's always Zara (Twill double breasted trench, $HK699).


I already have a Zara full length trench which I'm happy with, and I can ask my sister to buy one for me.

Umm, decisions decisions ...

4 comments:

  1. Fastidious replies in return of this matter with real arguments and explaining all
    about that.

    Have a look at my homepage: diets that work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails