Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Ms Curious likes: Natio Spa pep-up body cleanser

On our stay at Hotel Lindrum in Melbourne last month, we were provided with Natio Spa toiletries.

I recognise the Natio brand and I know it's a cosmetics and skincare line, but I've never used their products.

The shampoo, conditioner and body lotion we tried are all nice, but the standout product is the body wash - the pep-up body cleanser.


The product blurb: Certified organic plant extracts with ayurvedic essences to cleanse your body, refresh your spirit and put a lively spark in your day.

Ingredients in spotlight: Certified organic ginkgo biloba, peppermint, eucalyptus, lemongrass and basil

The reference to "ayurvedic essence" is an attempt to make it sound exotic which doesn't do much for me; I'm not looking for any medicinal properties from my body wash.

I recently bought a full sized-bottle.


The cleanser has a green tinge, and a fairly thin consistency.  See it running off my hand!


I use around a 10c coin size portion each time.

It suds up well in the shower which is important to me.  I tried to capture the suds but it was a major fail.  Using one hand only for the camera did not help matter.


It cleans well and whilst it doesn't moisturise, it doesn't dry out my skin either.

All these are good and well, but the main selling point of the product is the aroma.

The mix of plant extracts creates a strong herbal scent that hits you as soon as you open the cap.  I can pick out the basil and a touch of the peppermint, but it has a sweet note as well.  It is unique and refreshing, and a mild scent lingers on my skin after the shower which I love.

For those who have allergy concerns or are interested in chemicals used in their beauty products, here is the full ingredient list.


A product made is Australia is always a bonus to me.

The price is friendly too - you can buy a 210ml bottle from their website for $10.86 plus postage.  I paid around $12 at the pharmacy.

I was looking for a new body wash and I'm glad to find the Natio Spa pep-up body cleanser.  I highly recommend it for use during summer or after exercise. 

P.S. Ask your partner to try (if you want to share) - Mr Curious likes it too.

13 comments:

  1. I bought the Natio for Men Spice of Life body wash for Mr K recently because he complained about smelling like a girl with my usual one, and we both loved the scent. I saw this pep up one for $6.99 in a cosmetic clearance store the other day and was tempted but wasn't sure if the scent was still too floral-ly. Do you think a guy would wash with it without turning up his nose?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki, Mr Curious used it first in the hotel and he recommended it to me. He uses it now so it's all good. And for $6.99 you can't go wrong :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really impressed along with your writing skills and also with the structure for your weblog.
    Is this a paid subject matter or did you modify it yourself?
    Either way stay up the nice high quality writing, it's uncommon to look a great weblog like this one these days..

    Also visit my webpage; how to get rid of stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice article. I definitely appreciate this website.
    Thanks!

    Also visit my web-site: buy solar panels direct

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable! Its genuinely awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this post.



    Also visit my web-site ... yuanmeng360.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested to see if
    it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Feel free to visit my web blog ... http://forum.websound.ru

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go to see everyday a few blogs and information sites to read articles, except this web
    site presents quality based writing.

    Here is my web blog; test.chao.org.pl

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the admin of this web site is really
    working hard for his site, for the reason that here every data is quality based information.


    Stop by my web site: stretch mark creams

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, yup this paragraph is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
    thanks.

    Take a look at my page healthy waist to height ratio

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established
    blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up
    my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Appreciate it

    My site How to get rid of stretch marks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Feel free to surf to my blog :: Juice fasting recipes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post
    thanks once again.

    Also visit my weblog ... www.citynewsonline.org

    ReplyDelete
  13. Greetings! Very useful advice within this post!
    It is the little changes that produce the most significant changes.

    Thanks for sharing!

    My weblog :: stretch mark creams

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails