Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oops! Another order from The Outnet

I was tracking my handbag order from The Outnet when I saw a banner ad about free postage to Australia.  My initial reaction was disappointment since I bought the bag before the start of the offer, but soon I was browsing the online store looking for something to buy.

I started working 4 days a week last week so I'm in the market for some work clothes.  Luckily I don't have to wear suits to work so there are lots of choices. I bought these:

Vanessa Bruno Athé Tie-neck silk dress (was $US290 now $US87)


I probably don't need another black dress but it's silk and pretty and less than $US100!

T-Bags Printed jersey dress (was $US210 now $US84)


I wonder if this will work with my new bag?

T-Bags Printed jersey maxi dress (was $US230 now $US92)


I really like the ruffle v-neck.

With free shipping (code FEBSUMSHIP, I'm not sure if it's still working) the order came to $US263, which is a great bargain in my books. Now I have another parcel to look forward to :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely message <3

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails