The ingredients for the curry paste are all easily accessible:
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander (I have coriander seed so I grounded my own)
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
Brown 800g of lamb cubes in high heat in 2 batches.
After the second batch of lamb was removed, cook the paste in medium heat for 1 minute. Add back the lamb and cover them with the paste.
Add 1L of stock (I don't have any lamb stock so I used vegetable stock) and 4 tablespoons of tomato paste and bring to the boil (around 15 minutes).
Plonk the whole lot into the slow cooker.
Here's a closer look.
Set it to "low" for around 8 hours.
I will update tomorrow night with the finished product!